Wednesday, February 1, 2012

About Me!


I’m a freshmen student from the Cayman Islands. I've been living in New York for over a year now and I’m currently in my second semester. I’m pursuing my Associate Degree in Business Management here at Bmcc. After, I hope to continue my studies at Baruch College with a concentration in Finance and Banking. My interests are music, movies, video games and sports, particularly skateboarding. My favorite genres of music range from Rap to Rock. I love foreign films and documentaries. My favorite video games are first person shooters and sports games. If I had to select items to survive with, music, Netflix, and my skateboard are the items I would choose. I’m looking forward to this class and I’m positive in the end I will expand my literary knowledge. 

                                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment